Friday, December 23, 2011

PIANDRE SALON

This is something worth sharing with everyone.

Before anything else, let me just make it clear that this is not an advertisement for Piandre Salon, nor am I being paid to write this. This is just my way of giving credit where credit is due.

I have been a regular client of Piandre (Greenbelt branch) for almost 10 years or more, if my memory serves me right.

You must be wondering why I've patronized them all these years.

It is because this is a place where I can relax and feel so much at home. Also, exchanging banters with the staff gives me an assurance that I am in the company of people whom I regard as friends, or even family for that matter. The staff are all so courteous and accommodating, the service is par excellence, and the stylists who attend regular training sessions abroad belong to the creme of the crop in their field. They have regular promos for their valued clients as well, not to mention tokens of appreciation during the holiday season.

My monthly visits to Piandre is something I really look forward to.

Although it might be a little pricey compared with others in the same line of business, you'll never get the feeling of being shortchanged because with the kind of service they offer, perks included, for sure you'll get your money's worth.

Annual recollection (or is it quarterly) and other religious activities are among the many benefits provided for their employees. Aside from giving them the opportunity to bond with one another, it also instills in them and enhances their spiritual values.

When the country was devastated by Typhoon Ondoy, they even offered free lodging for their employees who lost their homes as a result of the tragedy. In addition they also sponsor mass weddings for their staff.

However, what I find truly exceptional and noteworthy is their being very spiritual. Every 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon, everything is at a standstill as everybody stops what they're doing and prays along with a leader who recites the 3:00 o'clock prayer. It is the only business establishment I know who practices this habit. If only for this reason, I'll keep coming back to Piandre.

It is not any wonder then why the owners (Zulueta family) are so blessed. It is because the services they offer are all for the glory of God.

To the owners, management, and most especially to the Greenbelt staff, thank you so much for making me a part of the Piandre family.

Kudos to everyone and praying for your continued success. May you always be showered with God's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment