Saturday, July 11, 2009

SMALL THINGS END UP BIG

Maybe you and I can't do great things
We may not change the world in one day
But we still can change the world today
In our small way........

Those are lines from MJ's song "In Our Small Way".

I was reminded of those lines because about two weeks ago I sent a message to Noynoy Aquino telling him that I was praying for his mom. I told him that I am just a small voice compared to his big time friends, but this small voice cares for his mom a lot.

He answered and said that the smallest prayer is part of a powerful collective prayer. He also said the smallest voice is equally important as the loudest voice.

I agree.

Small things when put together end up being one great thing. So we should not hesitate to do whatever we think is right, no matter how small. It is the value of small things that matter a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment